My First Day At School Essay 400 Words All Class Student

MY FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL 

A Memorable Day of My Life 

The Most Memorable Event of My Life 

An unforgettable day/Moment/Event of your life


Life goes on with its own pace. But some sorrowful and joyful happenings happen during the short span of life. Of these. one day or moment may be appealing, exciting and memorable. Such is the case with my first day at school that took a soft corner in my mind.

I was feeling nervous on the first day at school because I was going to start a new class at a new school. I joined class one at M.N. Govt. Primary School. I went there with my father by rickshaw. Entering a room, I saw a well-dressed man sitting on the chair. His hair was combed, eyes were spectacled and he was clean-shaved. I knew that he was Md. Alimuzzaman, the Headmaster of the school. He seems to be serious, but kind.


He behaved friendly with me and told me to enjoy the school. He encouraged me not to be worried about new experience of a new school.

Really that day was a very busy day for me. At the new school I met some teachers and students that are alive in my mind even today, I hope that they will remain alive in my mind for good. Among my teachers Mr Joyhori Babu was my favourite one. He was good looking. I liked him most because of his method of teaching.

Among the students, Rana, a tall-figured boy, attracted me within a short time. He is still one of my best friends. I was always in merriment with my teachers and friends.

Sometimes I want to escape from the reality of life. Then my school days take me away to a world where I dream of my past life for a while. My school days are really a source of pleasure.

School life is the most important part in one's whole life. If one cannot step to a school, one cannot hope of being literate. Meanwhile the school age is very sensitive. So it is the case with mine. A successful school life is the base of my present good days. I owe to all my teachers and my classmates whose love and affection still inspires me. I wish I were a school boy right now.
Next Post Previous Post
1 Comments
  • राजदीप सोनी
    राजदीप सोनी ১১ ফেব্রুয়ারী

    Excellent 💯👍👏

Add Comment
comment url